Huwebes, Marso 31, 2011

Forget about the Price Tag ☺

I've been thinking the whole day of what to blog. Haha! I was too bum to do a thing and surfed the net the whole day, (Hey! Vacation, duh?I was just making the most out of it anyway) and came across with this song: Price Tag


Jessie J-Price Tag


It's not about the money!




The song is pretty cool. I love her voice. But what i like about this one is the lyrics. For me, lyrics is something that makes a song really special. Like for now, most songs were like just song. (did you get what i mean?) Their lyrics is just lyrics. It didn't say anything. I love songs that has story in it or most probably, a message in it. 


Forget about the price tag :)


"Why is everybody is so obsessed? Money can't buy us happiness. Can we all slow down and enjoy right now guarantee we'll be feeling alright"---my favorite line. See? It's pretty cool right? I so agree on this!




P.S
If you say that money can make you happy then i will i ask you: " For how long?" It was never about MONEY. ☺


with L♥ve,
D

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento