Martes, Marso 29, 2011

My first L♥ve :)

Back when i was 12, having my first time playing the piano was ecstatic!☺
The first time i touched it, the first time i heard the beautiful melody it can create, i knew back then that i found my first love ♥



my stress remover. my companion:)




But unfortunately after 3 sessions of my piano lesson, it came to a stop. (sad right?) I really can't remember the reason why. So i decided that if nobody wants to teach me then imma do it myself. That's when started to self study. At first it was kinda hard, but you know what? Once you have a goal in mind and really determined to achieve it, nothing is impossible. But lately, i was to busy to take a sit and play a song. I can't even play the whole piece of Pachelbel's Canon in D. (It's my favorite piece aside from River Flows in You by Yiruma) Maybe i should spare some time to bond with my First real love. After all i still have 5 more days before my vacation ends.☺


you will always be my first real love :)




P.S.
Giving up easily is not an option. If you really want something, you have to put your heart in it and give your best shot. 'What if" is a really hard question. You should at least try :))


with L♥ve,
D

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento