Lunes, Mayo 16, 2011

RESPECT

I'm more of a fun and easy-to-get-along-with person. People who knows me would definitely define me as a jolly person. I smile and laugh all through out the day. Maybe that's why some people don't take me seriously.

A few days ago, I'd encountered some problem. Someone shouted in front of my face and started saying things that shouldn't be told (the fact that I'm older than her). And as i lay on bed that night, i was like " What the eff? Did she ever heard of the word RESPECT?"

That's when i started to think if i'm being too kind and joke  all the time that she can't even determine our age gap and thought that it's okay to shout at me like that. I was so disappointed that time, I mean why me? Why do that to someone who always take care of you? Aaggh! Teenagers nowadays have this mean attitude and don't know how to respect elders. (okay, not all but MOST) PATHETIC. :/


P.S.
Maybe it's time to be serious. Show them that even if you treat them like someone at your age doesn't mean they can disrespect you in any other way. Respect yourself and you'll gain respect from others. :)

with L♥ve,
D

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento