Martes, Mayo 3, 2011

Talk of the town

This week has just started and everything was a disaster. EVERYTHING! I really don't know how I'm gonna cope up with all this problems/trials I'm going through. I just PRAY, PRAY and PRAY. I can't really spill the beans detail by detail coz it's kinda personal. Family problems (well if they still consider me one) and stuffs regarding my future.

I get jealous sometimes with my friends because they have the supports of their family. Whatever the decision they made, their families was always behind them. Don't get my wrong, i do also feel my Mama and Papa's support but sometimes it feels like it's not enough. I'm living with my relatives for like 5 years already and whenever i have money and time I always make sure to go HOME.  Tough 5 years just to get through and achieve my dreams. Faced many problems ALONE most of the time. It's sad. Living far from your FAMILY. But sacrifices should be made. 

My strength.


People always has something to say about you. IGNORE THEM. The truth is no matter what they say, only you knows the WHOLE STORY. And they don't have the slightest idea of what you're going through. 
Believe in power of PRAYER :)

P.S.
You can call them friends or relatives but one thing is for sure, not ALL of them really do CARE about you. I've been there. So trust me. Just be strong and thinks of your family. Fight not only for yourself but most especially for them :)

with L♥ve,
D


Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento