Sabado, Abril 9, 2011

Bruno Mars♥

My apologies guys. I know i haven't updated my blog for like 3 days already. I was really busy the past few days and still will be busy for the next month. So, i actually don't have a social life anymore. (But if you consider Facebook and blogging a social life)

So i was really ecstatic when finally Friday is coming!!! And it's also Bruno Mars concert Live in Manila. When mommy told me that we're gonna watch it, i was like, Okay! :)) Wasn't actually a fan, but i like his songs though. So, i was excited a bit but not that excited when i saw Taylor Swift head-banging and singing at Araneta. LOL



I thought the concert was a lame 'cos the front acts was. 
Juris- first front act.

Michael Copon-2nd. front act. Glad your HOT! But your performance wasn't. Sorry!


So here comes Bruno Mars. And when he started playing the Drums and Guitar, i knew right then that i was falling for him! haha!!! Yes, in my eyes, Bruno Mars was really and damn handsome. (maybe he was just too good that i feel like his appearance was good also) But he is! LOL


Every song was awesome!!! Felt it through the bones. That's how he performs. He actaully make the audience feel the song he's singing. The greatest part! :)


'Our first time' Performance. My fave!

LOVE!

Singing just the way you are. The audience was getting wild :)
P.S.
Once in a while, you need to slow down take a deep breathe and enjoy life :))




with L♥ve,
D

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento