Lunes, Abril 4, 2011

Hello Recto!:)

We are definitely back on Recto! I miss you U-belt. :)

So yeah, you've read it right, again, I'm back on U-belt. I'm currently taking a review for about 2 months on NRC (National Review Center) this summer. But, i'll take another review (CPA board exam) on November. I'm planning to take the board exam on May 2012. (It's a long story, I'll blog it another time)☺


Review is so much fun!:)

My review starts at 8am and ends at 5pm. You could actually say that it was boring, so much studying thingie for this summer and stuffs like that. But actually, I'm kinda enjoying it! No, I'm loving it! The fact that I'm refreshing my memories regarding accounting or rather gaining new knowledge 'bout it made me so ecstatic! 
I'm living my dream♥

Some would question me why am i still studying. I'm actually a graduate of Financial Managerial Accountancy and BSA, so i'll have two degrees after my upcoming graduation next Saturday. I'm not bragging. There's 'nothing' to brag at all. I'm just saying that there's nothing impossible if you're determined to achieve it. The reason I'm doing this is because i WANT this. I want this badly not only for myself but for the people who believe and still having that faith in me that i can actually live my dream.☺


P.S.
Don't be contended on what you have because you can truly have more. There's nothing wrong for striving more and desiring to be better. Just believe in yourself! Never lose the faith :)

with L♥ve,
D

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento