Martes, Abril 19, 2011

Enchanted♥

Two months had already past yet the memories of my most ever awesome night is still fresh in my head.Yeah, i was talking about TAYLOR SWIFT's concert here in Manila, Philippines. The night when one of my dream came true. ♥

singing better than revenge.

With her Ukelele, mash-up fearless with im yours and hey soul sister!

Dear John.

Fifteen.

Taylor Swift!

Araneta Coliseum, Manila Phils.

The moment i saw her, Oh. My. Gosh. I can't help myself and cried. Haha! Maybe because i was so stoked that time to see her live performing! And when she sang, head-banged and dance, whoa my entire night was definitely INCREDIBLE!



By the way she sang, 13 songs. Yeah, her favorite number :))
I'm a huge fan of Taylor's songs. All of her songs were my favorite. I mean, who's not? I can say that all girls can relate to her song's lyrics. Every single word from all of her songs came from her heart. She can write and make songs from what she experienced. And i think it a brave way to share it to others :)




P.S.
What I've learned from Taylor: Don't be afraid to show or express what you really feel. SPEAK NOW before you run out of time :)


with L♥ve,
D

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento