Miyerkules, Abril 20, 2011

Punk'd!

Yes, i 'd been punk'd by my two evil (in a nice way) cousins. Remember the day i blogged that all of my photos we're "accidentally" deleted? Well, it's not true. T'was actually one of their plans to surprise me. Lame joke, right? Haha! And there i was, falling on that lame trap and got so pissed of. That's the funny thing. Why oh why did i believe those two? Tsss. Poor me! LOL

So they made this video of me with all my photos there (most of it was from my graduation). 
Surprise Video for me!♥  ) Just click the link so you can watch it :)

Finally made it!

My lovely friends!

Say hello to my three AWESOME musketeers who made it all possible :)

Family, source of strength :)

FELIX FAMILY♥



But at the end of the day, it brought tears in eyes. Such a cry baby! ☺What? I get so emotional on stuffs like that. Yeah, ALWAYS. Haha! A big thanks to all people who made it possible for me to continue my fifth year and pursue my dream to become a CPA. Kudos to all of you! You guys are my strength and hope in every step i made and will make in the future. 

I LOVE YOU is the only thing i can give you in return ♥


P.S.
Don't let anyone or anything stop you from reaching your dreams :)

with L♥ve,
D

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento