Martes, Abril 26, 2011

Wrong move

I always wanted to be someone who goes to the office, do some paper work, wake up early to do some errands, stuffs like that.But i never really picture myself as an accountant. When i enter college, I was so determined to take a pre-law course because I wanted to be a lawyer before. And then here comes reality and hits me right in my face and boom, right there i realized that I CAN'T. I knew that i just can't.

A professor from my college school introduce me to Accountancy. I love math and numbers but it doesn't mean that I'm good in accounting. The fact that it's not my first choice made it more hard for me to cope and go with it. After two years, i finally made up my mind that i'm gonna push harder and pursue this course. And eventually, here i am. Not just a girl with a college degree but two degrees related to accountancy.

But one day, i woke up and a question pop's into my head. Is this really what i want? It started me thinking. Bothering me for the past week, actually. A lot of questions now that i still don't know the answer. I took the summer board review believing that it's necessary for me or am i just carried away that my friends were there so maybe i should be there also. Is it possible that all of this was just spur of the moment? Or yet, i wasn't thinking of what i really want that i just go with the flow? Yeah, maybe.


I ditched my review class again, not because i'm too lazy to go to. But rather i was so confused at the moment that i don't know if it is still the right thing for me. Yesterday, i started looking for some jobs. Maybe i need some rest from all of this things. I also asked God to please guide me in every decision I'm gonna make. I'll give myself a week. I'll wait for some calls. And then, maybe after a week I'll be able to find the right answers. 




But hey, don't get me wrong. After 5 years taking accountancy, I've realized that I've fallen for it. So yeah, maybe after all this time i was meant to be an ACCOUNTANT. But still, i don't wanna rush things. So I'm gonna wait for the right time :))

P.S.
Never regret anything because at one time it was exactly what you wanted. And in case of finding yourself lost, ask for God's guidance. He never fails to help you. :))


with L♥ve,
D

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento