Lunes, Abril 25, 2011

Catch me!

I ditched my review class today. I was feeling a lil' bit dizzy (for the past 3 days) and up to now and i have no idea why. Ended up watching this movie of Sarah Geronimo and Gerald Anderson. And boy, i really made the right decision. LOL

I would admit that I'm a huge huge fan of Sarah G. ever since she started her singing career and later on her T.V. career. I always make sure to watch her movies on big screen. Sarah G. is a local singer/TV actress/host here in the Phils. And if you try to google her you will soon find out that she's Philippines' Pop Star Princess. 

Going back to the movie, it was a simple love story with a lot of heart. A simple girl with no boyfriend since birth  meet up with a guy who is actually the president's son. And later on found themselves falling in love with each other.

Catch me i'm in Love!

Gerald Anderson and Sarah Geronimo
 It's a story of two people falling in love and learning to love their selves for what they are.

P.S.
If you let your insecurities eat you, then you'll lose. Accepting who you are is one of the important things before going into a relationship. How can you love others if you can't love your own self? Don't let insecurities kill you. Show them the real YOU!☺

with L♥ve,
D

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento