Huwebes, Mayo 5, 2011

Define AWESOME

I love books. I love to read whenever there's a chance. I rather choose staying at home and having some good books to read than hanging out or go to the mall. I just love books. 

I love James Patterson second to Sidney Sheldon of course. They share the same passion in writing and even the theme. Mysteries, thriller and mind boggling stuff that will keep you reading it!

Would you believe me if i tell you that i'd purchase a hardbound good-looking books of James Patterson for like 50php each? AWESOME, right? The moment i saw it with that totally super cheap price, Oh my Gosh! I knew I won't leave the bookstore empty handed. Haha! But sadly, i only saw two books but nevertheless it was still an AWESOME experience. I mean, who would believe that i just bought it for a cheap price? 




P.S.
Small things can give you the greatest happiness. :))

with L♥ve,
D


Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento