Linggo, Mayo 8, 2011

Very special day

Today is a very special day not just for me but for all the proud daughters out there :) Mother's day. A day where you can say 'i love you' to your moms, hug them tight and tell them they're the best, things like that. But tell you what, you don't need to wait for Mother's day to come. You can show them your love every single day. :))

I love my mom with all my heart, with every breath that i take, every piece of me is not enough to show how much i love her. I'm not the showy type actually, i don't always tell my mom exactly how i feel, how i love her. Though i know she knew. But still, showing or telling it to her personally will let her feel that is love. Today, as i open my eyes, the first thing i did was text my mom how much i love her. A bit weird, though. Funny. I don't wanna wake up one day and regret that i never really try to show her my love. I love her. I may not tell her everyday but i knew she knew :)


i love you mama!

way, way back photo with my mom and sister :)

And another special event was the VICTORY of our very own pound per pound king MANNY 'PAC-MAN' PACQUIAO for winning again. Me, and all of the Filipino people are so proud of you! And hell yeah, I'm so proud to be a FILIPINO :)

True Filipino Pride!


P.S.
You don't need to wait for special occasion to come just to tell them how much you love them. Say it everyday. Everyday that you can :))
And yea... HAPPY MOTHER's DAY to all of your moms! Give them a power hug and kiss!

with L♥ve,
D

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento