Biyernes, Mayo 27, 2011

My happy ending☺

I'm 21 and still no boyfriends. Had flings but no serious relationship yet. But i'm pretty sure, someday my prince charming will knock on my door :)

I'm gonna share a letter for my future love :)

    "I know that nobody's perfect, but this won't stop me from hoping that someday, someone who's perfect for me will come. He will be my knight in shining armor, my best friend and the man of may dreams. He will have the courage to love me and accept me for who i am and he will not give up on me easily. Every time I'm with, I will feel ecstatic. We will be good together and good for each other.
      Someday, I will fall in love with the right person, at the right time, and for all the right reasons. And when that happens, I will not get so caught up in him that I will forget all the little things I love about myself. He will help me achieve my little goals every day (like being happy and living life to the fullest), and even support me in pursuing my grandest, craziest dream: to be an ACCOUNTANT!
         I may not run into the person I deserve anytime soon, but that's okay; I have my whole life ahead of me. I'm not in a hurry. I know the right guy is out there, and he is also looking for me. And when we do find each other, it will be real and wonderful and magical and definitely my new beginning with him. And i will know for sure that the long wait-and maybe even the heartbreaks that came with it-was totally worth it :)"



P.S.
One thing is for sure, GOD is really having a good time writing your love story. And yes, He's definitely looking out for the best that you deserve. It may take for a while but when that moment came I'm sure it's all worth it :)

with L♥ve,
D

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento