Martes, Mayo 24, 2011

Not meant to be?!

First, i would like to congratulate all of the new CPAs! WOW! I'm so happy for all of them even though i don't know who they are. Knowing how hard it was and what kind of effort and time they put into it, t'was really amazing that they'd passed! :)
That makes me think AGAIN. Would i still be in love with the idea of being one of them? After a year or so, would i still like to pursue this profession? And if yes, would that make me HAPPY?   
My answer is still unclear for now. I don't wanna rush things and put myself into a situation that later on i will regret. I don't want to regret a thing. I wanna think through and through until i'll reach a decision that i know it can make me satisfied. I wanna end up happy doing things i LOVE not because others want me to but because it's what i WANT and what i know i'm GOOD at. :)

P.S.
Make a decision that will make you happy. No regrets at all. Think very carefully. See what's in your heart and what it says :)

with L♥ve,
D

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento