Lunes, Mayo 23, 2011

Ridin' SOLO

Being on your own is scary at first. Haha! (Not that I'm saying that I'm living alone already.) Here in the Philippines, we don't actually move out at the age of 18 unlike in the United States. Filipinos have close-family-ties quality. We move out when we feel that it's about time. But most of Filipinos love living with their parents even if they have they're own family already. You can say it's weird but we find it cute. It's just another way of showing love. It's not being too dependent but rather you're showing love. 

Going back, i started my week productive. I had an interview today at Ortigas but ended up going to Makati. Buses where so full and i can't find a cab or something. So, instead of going home and wait for the end of the world (kidding!) i decided to go to Makati and do the interview i was supposed to do 2 weeks ago. And I'm so lucky that they still allow me to do it. YES! :)



I was pretty scared every time i go out of the house and went to interviews. Not because of the interview itself but rather because I'm going out ALONE. Without any idea where exactly it is. I always depend on the map. Thank God for maps. :) But it's pretty cool on the other side. Having the chills while walking and finding it. Looking at the new surroundings where people don't know you, it makes my heart skip a beat. ♥ And at the end of the day, after getting so exhausted just thinking of the adventure i had, it was like WOW! I really made it on my own. And it makes me smile :)


P.S.
Don't be afraid in trying new things and moving outside of your box. Sometimes you'll never know the beauty of a thing unless you open your eyes and move to the other side. 

with L♥ve,
D



Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento