Lunes, Hunyo 27, 2011

Blessing in disguise

I know that i did made a promise the last time i blogged that i will try to blog ever Sunday. And i broke my promise :(

Here's my explanation (that i knew, all of you will understand):

First, i was supposed to be taking my rest day/ day off every Sunday but since I'm new to everything at the office, my boss decided to get my ass off and start to familiarize myself with my job. Since the person I'm gonna replace with is resigning and will be off soon (3 days from now), I make sure that i know what to do with all of things she'll be living with me. ( I don't wanna be freakin' out when that time comes)


Second, i really wanted to (do my blog) but, my human body is refusing me. Haha! Last night I slept around 7 in the evening and woke up at 7 in the morning. That's how exhausted I am.


And here I am, instead of sharing something that would make you feel excited and happy reading my blog i ended up complaining all this things. But to think of it, the word 'complaining' doesn't really suit it. Because it's still a blessing. I may be tired the entire week, but thinking that i have a good job with incredibly happy people around me, i THANK GOD! 


P.S
Dear God, Thank you for making me tired every day i go home, it reminds me that I'm lucky I don't belong to the unemployed. Thank you for letting me work 7 days this week, it proves that you always gave me strength everyday i woke up. And thank you for all of this things, it makes me smile at the end of the day knowing that YOU are always there for me.


with L♥ve,
D

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento