Linggo, Hunyo 19, 2011

So little time :(

I've been so busy at the office that i don't know how to manage my time and still do my blog everyday. But i promise myself that i'm still gonna blog once in a while. Let's say every Sunday.:)

Since I'm working as an Accounting Assistant at some Mall here in the Philippines, I just have one day off per week. And during my day offs i usually spend it doing my laundry or cleaning my closet which i can't do during work days. We also go to work even if it's holiday. But it's okay, we're paid double for it! :)

I swear i'm gonna allot some more time for my blog. 'Till next time!
i love you! From the bottom of my heart!♥


P.S.
Been checking my STATS and it's cool to see that you guys still try to read my blog! Thanks! :)

with L♥ve,
D

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento