Sabado, Hunyo 4, 2011

Gonna miss it.

I'm officially starting on June 9, 2011 as an accounting assistant at Ever Gotesco malls group of Company. Yes, up to now it feels so surreal. Feels like I'm still dreaming. God really do love me. After He saw all the hard work I've put to get this job, He finally decided to give it to me. AMAZING!
He really is!
4 more days to go and my BUM days will be over. I'll definitely gonna miss it! Haha! But on second thought, working and doing the things you're good at or things you really wanna do and get money in return, hey! Not bad! lol


Wish me luck! BUM days are finally over. Hello working days. Please, be good to me. I'm just a newbie :)


P.S.
If you put extra effort on things you love, they will soon realize that it's meant to be yours.




with L♥ve,
D

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento