Huwebes, Hunyo 9, 2011

Office stuffs

Feels like a decade since the last time i blogged for some reasons. First, been raining here in the Philippines for a couple of days now and when i said "raining" it' really something, and the weather makes me feel like not doing anything. Okay, that's not new. Ha! And another thing is that, i did mention in my previous blog that after waiting for so long, i finally got a job. Yay for me! So i was preparing myself for my new surroundings. I also did promise that i will still continue to blog but not as often because i was told that my job would be eating all my time. That's gonna be 8hours a day/6 times a week. But i'm not complaining okay? It's actually kinda exciting.

I already started today as an accounting assistant of some Mall here in the Philippines but it was just orientation today. And tomorrow's gonna be the real thing. I'll be handling receivables and billings, my new babies. Keep posted guys! Night :))


P.S.
Grab every opportunity. As long as you can. At least try :)

with L♥ve,
D

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento