Linggo, Abril 24, 2011

Holy week☺

Spend the rest of Holy week at Quezon City (Manila Phils.) with my Aunt and cousins. 


Maundy Thursday and Good Friday: 
Catholic usually spend their Holy week visiting different churches/14 different churches and pray or just go to one church and do the station of cross which is also known as 'Visita Iglesia'. Station of the cross is commonly done during Lenten Season wherein people come to churches and offer their prayers to the Lord. It also refers to the depiction of the final hours of Jesus, and the devotion commemorating the Passion. Since i'm not a catholic (I'm actually a Born Again Christian), I decided to join my Tita and her friend together with my 3 cousins and went to 14 different churches.


Here are some of the photos we visited.







Black Saturday:
Went to Tagaytay for Lunch and horse-back riding after.
(Will post photos soon)


Easter Sunday:
Back to Caloocan. Went to church. And have been dying of this damn headache! Haha! Well, tomorrow's gonna be Review day again. But crap, I'm still not yet ready to go back and study again. (plus my headache). Screw school days! Jk




P.S.
I hope everyone had they're own beautiful holy week like me. I mean, it doesn't matter what religion you're in. But the devotion and sacrifices you're willing to do for Him.




with L♥ve,
D

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento